The concept of lender’s engineer was developed to primarily safeguard the interests of the lenders (banker/financial institution/investor) to ensure that the risk of the lender is minimized. The above is achieved by the lender’s engineer monitoring a project techno-commercially to ensure its timely completion, within cost & of requisite quality. While doing regular factual reporting from site, the lender’s engineer also monitors the proper utilization of funds.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AS LENDER’S ENGINEER:
- Techno- commercial feasibility studies.
- Capability assessment of the entities involved in project execution.
- Assessment of the mechanized construction plant & equipment proposed for the project.
- Monitoring the project to ascertain timely completion.
- Providing regular feedback about progress of the work and proper application of funds.
- Suggesting possible remedial measures to avoid/ reduce time and cost overruns.
- Providing support in resolving disputes.
- Liasoning between the Lender and the borrower.
- Ensuring safety aspects at site.
- Ensuring Quality assurance and/or Quality control at site.